Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year 2012

Assalamualaikum,

We're at the end of year 2011 and heading to the new beginning in year 2012.
How's your story in 2011? and what's your goals in 2012?
As for me, 2011 has been a great year...watching my daughter grows everyday and juggling between my role as mom, wife, working woman and learning to be enterpreneur. I'm very grateful to Allah SWT for blessing me with so much happiness and Rizqi even when i thought i didn't deserve.

I wish to be a better person in the next year... i want to be a better person.

Ladies, i have add new page in this site, it's "Your Style" page. I put pictures of you dear customers who bought my product and grant my wishes to get your picture wearing them.
Alhamdulillah, so happy seeing your picture looking great wearing stuff you bought from me.

So, i wish you a great weekend, a great new year eve with loved ones and a great year ahead.
Thank you for being our dear customers!


Wassalamualaikum,

Kiky



No comments: